In her first big case, Oona Crate was able to solve the mystery of her uncle's--the wizard of Dark Street--disappearance while exposing Red Martin as a criminal mastermind. Despite her success, Oona's detective agency has failed to take off. But a new challenge arises to capture her attention - The Magician's Tower Contest. Held every two years, no one has ever completed the array of dangerous tasks, riddles, and obstacles. Now brave souls--including Oona--from all over Dark Street will enter the contest in hopes of becoming the first successful contestant.
As the contest commences, a new case arises. A punchbowl--one with great magical powers--has disappeared from the carnival surrounding the Magician's Tower.
If Oona can find the culprit, she could use the bowl to answer her long-standing question about her mother and sister's death was she really at fault?
Full of magic, mystery, danger, and fun, The Magician's Tower continues the wonderful adventures of Oona Crate.
- Classic Holiday Literature
- Holiday Cooking & Entertaining
- Holiday Crafts & Decorating
- Holiday Christian Fiction eBooks
- Holiday Humor
- Holiday Inspiration and Traditions
- Holiday Romance eBooks
- New eBook additions
- New York Times Bestsellers - Adult Non-Fiction eBooks
- Holiday Fiction Audiobooks
- Holiday Humor Audiobooks
- Holiday Christian Fiction audiobooks
- Holiday Romance Audiobooks
- New audiobook additions
- Most popular
- New York Times Bestsellers - Adult Non-Fiction Audiobooks
- Holiday Videos
- Available now
- Award-Winning Videos
- Health & Wellness Videos
- Learn Something New
- Most popular
- New video additions
- Travel Videos
- Try something different